December 17-22, 2019
Work Trade & teacher applications now available
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Registration cost covers:
- Meals: Tuesday dinner through Sunday breakfast. Breakfasts will be hot oatmeal/porridge with fruit, nuts, yogurt, and bone broth. And dinners will be local, organic farm to fork catered by Branch Road Farms.
- Access to 4 full days of classes (some classes may charge additional material fees)
- shared, indoor lodging, tent camping, and/or car camping space.
- Option to participate in co-created Solstice ritual
for more info on what to expect: click here
Adult Registration (Before November 17th) . . . . . . . . . . $300
Adult Registration (On or After November 17th). . . . . . . . . . . . $340
Acknowledging the fact that BIPOC folx previously and presently live with systemic economic disadvantages held in place by our society we are offering sliding scale and scholarship tickets for those who identify as black, indigenous, and people of color. To inquire, email us.
5 and under. . . . . . . . . . . . FREE
Ages 6-12 . . . . . $75 ($100 after Nov. 17)
Ages 13-17 . . . . . $150 ($175 on or after Nov. 17)
Can’t make it for the whole thing?
Adult Day passes . . . . . . $75
Ages 6-12 . . . . . . . . $20
Ages 13-17 . . . . . . . . $35
Day passes do not include meals, only access to workshops and spending the day on site. 9AM-6PM. We strongly encourage participation for the full gathering, and may limit day passes.
Note: Your space at the gathering is not guaranteed until you’ve paid in full. Registration alone does not reserve your place. If you need to request an exception to this, contact an organizer.
Checks: payable to Kindle Cascadia. Mail to Kindle Cascadia, 878 Almaden St, Eugene, OR 97402.
Cash: give directly to an organizer, or bring to the gathering (not ideal)
Online: Send money through PayPal. Send to email@example.com. Please use the “send money to a friend” option.
Cancellation before October 17 . . . . . . . . . . . . Full refund
Cancellation before November 17 . . . . . . . . . . Forfeit $50 administrative fee
Cancellation between November 17 and December 9. . . . . . . . . . . . Forfeit half of ticket price
Cancellation on or after December 10. . . . . . . . . . . . No refund available
- If you paid via PayPal, we will deduct the original processing fee from your refund.
- This cancellation fee applies even if someone from the waiting list is able to fill your spot. Please honor the people on the waiting list by not substituting someone else in your place.
At Kindle Cascadia, we like to create space for both experienced instructors who are masters of their crafts and provide opportunity for new instructors to hone their teaching skills. We have two paths to teach at Kindle Cascadia:
- Core Teachers:
- Have demonstrated expertise of their craft, competence in teaching to all skill levels, and are known to the Kindle Cascadia community
- Teach a minimum of 3 workshops throughout the gathering
- Are provided with lodging, breakfasts and dinners throughout the gathering, as well as promotion on our website and social media platforms.
- Are welcome to bring a +1 at no cost.
- Gateway Teachers:
- Appropriate for new teachers, teachers new to the Kindle Cascadia community, or more experienced teachers who want to spend more time taking classes at the gathering
- Teach one or two workshops
- Are provided with a discounted ticket ($75 off per workshop taught)
For classes that are directly furthering our shared work of dismantling systems of oppression and undoing internalized racism, we are able to offer a stipend to teachers who have experienced harm by such systems, in a humble effort towards reparation.
Interested teachers are invited to apply here. Please apply by November 1st. We will review and approve applications on a rolling basis.
We have a limited number of work trade spaces available. Work traders will work 15 hours for the gathering and pay half the price of a ticket. . . $150
To apply for work trade, please fill out the Work trade Application
After confirmation of a work trade position, paying the $150 ticket price secures your spot at the gathering.
Have something in-kind to offer?
We are seeking certain items to make our gathering happen, and may be able to offer discounted tickets in exchange. Please contact us if you have any of the following list or something else you think would enhance Kindle Cascadia.
- Large quantities of local, organic, vegetables
- Large quantities of local, humanely raised meat
- Large quantities of eggs, grains, beans, oils, and other bulk ingredients
- Waterproof canopy, wall tent, or heavy duty tarps (to give or loan)
Thank you, thank you.