December 17-22, 2019
Registration will open in September!
Registration cost covers:
- Meals: Tuesday dinner through Sunday breakfast. Breakfasts will be hot oatmeal/porridge with fruit, nuts, yogurt, and bone broth. And dinners will be local, organic farm to fork catered by Branch Road Farms.
- Access to 4 full days of classes (some classes may charge additional material fees)
- shared, indoor lodging, tent camping, and/or car camping space.
- Option to participate in co-created Solstice ritual
for more info on what to expect: click here
Adult Registration (Before November 17th) . . . . . . . . . . $300
Adult Registration (On or After November 17th). . . . . . . . . . . . $340
5 and under. . . . . . . . . . . . FREE
Ages 6-12 . . . . . $75 ($100 after Nov. 17)
Ages 13-17 . . . . . $150 ($175 on or after Nov. 17)
Can’t make it for the whole thing?
Day passes available for $75 ($20 age 6-12, $35 age 13-17) . This does not include meals, only access to workshops and spending the day on site. 9AM-6PM. We strongly encourage participation for the full gathering, and may limit day passes.
Note: Your space at the gathering is not guaranteed until you’ve paid in full. Registration alone does not reserve your place. If you need to request an exception to this, contact an organizer.
Checks: payable to Kindle Cascadia. Mail to Kindle Cascadia, 878 Almaden St, Eugene, OR 97402.
Cash: give directly to an organizer, or bring to the gathering (not ideal)
Online: Send money through Paypal. Login to your paypal account, and select “send money to a friend” option. Send to email@example.com.
Cancellation before October 17 . . . . . . . . . . . . Full refund
Cancellation before November 17 . . . . . . . . . . Forfeit $50 administrative fee
Cancellation between November 17 and December 9. . . . . . . . . . . . Forfeit half of ticket price
Cancellation on or after December 10. . . . . . . . . . . . No refund available
- If you paid via PayPal, we will deduct the original processing fee from your refund.
- This cancellation fee applies even if someone from the waiting list is able to fill your spot. Please honor the people on the waiting list by not substituting someone else in your place.
Teaching info coming soon!
We have a limited number of work trade spaces available. Work traders will work 15 hours for the gathering and pay half the price of a ticket. . . $150
To apply for work trade, please fill out the Work trade Application
After confirmation of a work trade position, paying the $150 ticket price secures your spot at the gathering.
We are offering five full scholarships to attend Kindle Cascadia. To apply for a scholarship, please fill out this Scholarship Questionnaire
We will confirm scholarship recipients on November 17. It is helpful if you make your scholarship request at least a few days before that. We will prioritize offering scholarships to people from underrepresented or marginalized demographics. In your application, you may identify anything about yourself that feels significant (such as “I am a woman of color,” “I am alter-abled,” or “I have recently been incarcerated”).
Have something in-kind to offer?
We are seeking certain items to make our gathering happen, and may be able to offer discounted tickets in exchange. Please contact us if you have any of the following list or something else you think would enhance Kindle Cascadia.
- Large quantities of local, organic, vegetables
- Large quantities of local, humanely raised meat
- Large quantities of eggs, grains, beans, oils, and other bulk ingredients
- Waterproof canopy, wall tent, or heavy duty tarps (to give or loan)
Thank you, thank you.